Wednesday, March 28, 2012

28 Weeks

It's crazy to think that we're already 28 weeks this week! I know that technically 12 more weeks is still a long time but I can't help but think about the fact that my mom had me 3 weeks early and my grandma had her a month early! That perspective makes it seem like we really don't have that much time. Not to mention that I've been working on the nursery but it's not anywhere close to being done! (More on that in the next post)  So here's the belly picture you've all been waiting for... I don't think it really does justice to how much I've grown in the past month but I'll let you be the judge.


28 Weeks
Saturday March 24, 2012

  • Ellis weighs about 2 1/4 pounds and measures approximately 14.8 inches
  • She can blink her eyes & may be able to see light
  • She moves around constantly, which can sometimes be uncomfortable but for the most part is comforting to this momma!

Last Wednesday I went to the doctor for my 27 week check up. I had only gained 3 pound this month and I passed my glucose test (YAY!)! I've been having some dizzy spells lately but the doctor said that my blood pressure was on the low side of normal so if anything she thinks it's caused by low blood pressure when I stand up after sitting. So she said to just get up slowly and if I get dizzy to sit down for another minute. Ellis' heart rate was 143 bpm, which is pretty consistent with what it has been. I'll go back in 2 weeks for a 30 week appointment and then after that I'll go every 2 weeks.                                                   

3 comments:

  1. You are looking very good..can't wait for the little peanut to greet us all!!! You look amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look soooo cute! The time has flown by and it will go much quicker soon! Can't wait to meet her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are both doing so well preparing for your baby and we are proud of you guys. So looking forward to Ellis Claire's arrival.

    ReplyDelete