I've been off since the end of June with Ellis and it honestly has flown by. This week was the first week back to school so I thought that I'd just recap the summer in one post. First of all, Ellis is the sweetest, funnest, smartest child I know, and I don't really care that I'm probably a little biased. She has also changed a lot over the summer and is starting to seem like a "big girl". Most days we stayed at home and played and that was enough to wear us both out. Here are some pictures of things we did this summer and our sweet little girl.
Fun in the pool with daddy & mommy.
She's definitely a water baby!
First Snow Cone of the Season
Happy Father's Day!
Picnic in the park
Family picture at the lake on the 4th of July
After the 4th of July, Ellis went to Conway. She stayed with her MiMi & Poppa for a few days and then with Grandpa & Grandma. She had fun, despite getting hand foot and mouth in the middle of it!
Poppa with the 2 youngest grandchildren
MiMi & Ellis
Aiden & Ellis
Ellis on our weekly shopping trip
Fun at the Splash Park
The park with Zoe
Some days it's just too hard to stay awake through lunch
Happy 30th Birthday!











No comments:
Post a Comment