Halloween this year was so much fun with our two girls. We went trick or treating out at the Promenade after eating dinner out there. Rob and Kaye were in town so were able to go out with us. It was kind of chilly so we only "trick or treated" in one section of the Promenade. Ellis wasn't too sure about it at first but warmed up by the time we got to the last shop. We finished off the night with Bliss Cupcakes, which were wonderful! Here's a few pictures of our little owl and zebra and a video of Ellis dancing at Bliss. She LOVES music and will sing and dance whenever she gets a chance!
(Video may not show up on iPad or phone. I have tried reloading unsuccessfully. I have been able to watch it on the computer. If anyone is having trouble viewing it I can try e-mailing it to you.)
These photos are a little smaller because they were taken on a phone.
I tried to enlarge them but it distorted the picture too much.
Wild hair when we took her hat off at dinner
We might not be looking at the camera but I had to include a family picture





That video is so cute!! Looks like she was having a good time!! Little sister will be dancing with her next year...LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!
ReplyDeleteOh how SWEET! I just chuckled watching her sing & dance! She didn't care one bit that it was in a public place! They are too cute! Can't wait to see them! Love you guys!
ReplyDelete