After a couple months hiatus I'm back on the blog! I think the saying is "Technology is great...when it works" or something like that. Our computer has been having difficulties the last couple of months and finally bit the dust. We haven't gotten a new one yet so I've finally decided to use my work computer to catch up on blog posts. Little Miss Nora was 6 months old at the end of February so I thought it'd be fitting to post pictures of her at 4 & 5 months, ha. I'll put a 6 month post up but need to take some pictures of her first. She's had RSV, so didn't feel up to taking pictures on her 1/2 birthday. Hopefully she'll be in a great mood after her nap this afternoon so we can get a few taken. Enjoy the pictures!
4 Months
Always happy
Look how long I am!
Sisters!
Ellis had to sit in the chair too (20 months)
Ellis loves her daddy
5 months
5 months
Constantly moving (thus the blurry hands)
She loves playing on her tummy
You can't tell but Ellis did want her picture taken (21 months)
Precious girls! Hope they are both feeling good now.
ReplyDelete