Friday, July 4, 2014

Nora at 10 months

Nora Grace is 10 months! I just can't believe that in 2 months we'll have a one year old and technically two toddlers.

Nora, this is what you're doing at 10 months:

  • I think you weigh about 17 lbs
  • You are army crawling EVERYWHERE 
  • You have started pulling up on things and have even stood on your own a few times
  • Are starting to eat more solids. You really enjoy rice crackers, veggie/fruit melts, and watermelon, in addition to your pureed baby food. You still have trouble with gluten, milk, fish, peanuts and some other things that I can't quite pin down.
  • Squeal frequently, just so we don't forget that you're around
  • Trying to play with your sister, it's really cute how you follow her around
  • Wave "Hi" and "Bye"
  • Make random noises: Ba, Da (sometimes in reference to DaDa), Mmm and lots of laughing

Since it's summer we decided to take pictures in your bathing suit!

"Hi Mom!"

Being bashful

"Look how big I am!"

"Kisses!"

Daddy and his girls on Father's Day

Nora Grace,
You are the happiest baby that I know. You are so content and just happy to be around your family. Today I asked Ellis what you were doing and she said, "Hanging out". I'm not sure where she learned that but it definitely describes her little sister. You are our baby who will go anywhere, barely gets fussy & if it's time to eat or nap you'll just do it wherever.  We love you!
Love,
Mommy & Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment