Saturday, November 8, 2014

Fall 2014

We've had a beautiful fall so far and we've been having a lot of fun with the girls. We've gotten to play outside, ride bikes, and spend some time down on the square. The first weekend in October we went to Kansas City for Graham's birthday. We went to the zoo and then to Adrienne & Mike's house for his party. We had a great time and can't wait to go back!

Mid-October the girls went to Conway for 6 nights and Matt & I had a "stay-cation" at home. We missed them but it was great to go out on several dates, sleep through the night uninterrupted and sleep in! We had a great time but were glad to have the girls back. I also had a 2 week break from work in October (I love the year round school calendar!). The first week I did things around the house and the second week Nora had surgery for tubes, a tongue clip and her upper lip released. She's healing well and is getting back to her normal happy (and now loud) self! Here's a ton of pictures, enjoy!


Playing in the fountain on the Bentonville Square

Enjoying the sunshine

Riding Bikes






Graham's Birthday!

MiMi & Poppa with all their grands

At MiMi & Poppa's house

Swinging with Aiden at Grandma & Grandpa's house


Playing at the Wonder Place in Little Rock. Grandpa & Grandma took them & everyone loved it!

Fishing with Aiden at the Wonder Place



Headed home from Conway with stuffed animals from Poppa's pharmacy

Nora picked out her penguin. She shook her head "no" to several animals before shaking her head "yes" for the penguin.

Early morning waiting for Nora's surgery

A few days after surgery, feeling pretty good & walking everywhere!

Pumpkin patch at school



Nora also got a pumpkin & painted hers at school

Pretty princess for Halloween. Ms. Judy at school painted Ellis' face. Ellis LOVED her tiara!


"Rock Chalk!"

Our big walker!

Making brownies with mommy

I think she liked the batter, ha!

Matt & I out on a date

I took Ellis to Toy Land on the square yesterday afternoon. She got a few free toys and really liked taking her picture with all of the characters they had set up!

Playing at the library this morning

Seriously working on a puzzle















No comments:

Post a Comment