Monday, February 16, 2015

Baby #3 is a...

On November 10th we found out that we're expecting baby #3! With the girls I had taken the pregnancy test and then told Matt that I was pregnant. This time I did it a little differently. When we woke up I told Matt that I thought I needed to take a test. He was a little surprised but said "Well, go take it!" I went to the guest bathroom, leaving all lights off between our room and there. I took the test in the dark, not wanting to see the results before Matt. Then I took it back to our room and made him look at it first. He said, "Are you sure you didn't look at this? It's positive." We were both surprised but so excited. We've always wanted three children but didn't expect to get pregnant again so easily. Baby #3 will be here in July and we actually found out on Wednesday, February 11th, that it's a.... BOY!!!!

Having a boy already feels like a whole new world. I went shopping for the first time in the baby boy section (for my own children at least) and found a few cute things in blue. Another first has been looking at bedding and room decor for boys. I'm also rethinking how we'll decorate the playroom in the new house, it can't just be dress up and tea parties anymore! I know that these are only the beginning of many "firsts" with a boy. We can't wait to meet Owen Matthew!


Cute profile picture with his hand by his face

Proof that he's a BOY!










5 comments:

  1. We are so excited about Owen! He has been prayed for and will be loved so much by all! Love your new hair cut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so excited about Owen! He has been prayed for and will be loved so much by all! Love your new hair cut!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are so happy for this new little life and thrilled you will have the joy of having a son as well as the precious girls God has blessed you with. Looking forward to seeing Owen grow. Love you all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are so excited you are having little Owen!!! The girls will love playing with boy toys too!!! Kristin.. I love your hair!! You really cut a lot off!!! Really cute!!! Love you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are so excited for all of you!! Love the name! We anxiously await the arrival of little Owen into our ever growing family! Praying for a healthy pregnancy and an easy delivery and healthy baby boy!

    ReplyDelete