Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Starting a Blog...

So I've been wanting to start a blog from the moment that we found out we were expecting, which was October 11th. Now it's December 28th and I'm finally getting around to starting this adventure! I do have to say that this is an entirely new world for me so you might have to be patient. As of today,  I'm 15 weeks and 5 days pregnant and had a doctors appointment this afternoon. Everything looked and sounded good! Baby's heart rate was 147 bpm and was pretty steady. We scheduled our 20 week ultrasound for January 26th, they'll do important measurements and if Baby cooperates we'll also find out the gender.

Now that I've quickly told you where we are as of today, I guess that I'll go back to the beginning; which would be the day we found out we're going to be parents! Here goes...

5 comments:

  1. YEAH - very excited to keep up with you, Matt, and Baby via the blog!! Love you all, Aunt Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited!! I will love reading the updates and seeing PICTURES! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This will be great! I can't wait to read more blogs and see pics! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kristin -- as I read this entire blog I'll have to admit, I cried! Just thinking about my own grandbabies and now another one of our Boore clan and my sister's family will have yet another precious baby soon. We are sooooo excited for you and Matt and can't wait until this little princess/prince arrives. Love y'all! Aunt Bev

    ReplyDelete