Sunday, January 1, 2012
11 week ultrasound
On November 28th, Matt and I got to see our precious little baby for the first time and it was incredible! We were both so amazed that at 11 weeks we could see so much detail. Matt and I just watched in awe as we saw legs, arms, the head and body and even little hands and feet. The baby moved his/her hand across and the doctor was able to count the fingers! (There were five) Baby was flipping and bouncing around like he/she was on a trampoline. I wonder if that's an indicator of our child's personality?!? We also got to hear the heartbeat, a healthy 160 bpm. Here are a few pictures of our little one. We can't wait to see him/her again on January 26th! (Note: Our scanner isn't working, so these are pictures of the pictures)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



We are sure looking forward to newest member of our family. What a blessing!
ReplyDelete