Friday, January 6, 2012

Catching up on Baby Belly Pics

I thought that today might be a good time to post some past baby belly pictures along with a current one. As you'll be able to see the pictures have been kind of sporadic but I'm trying to get better about taking them more regularly. Enjoy!


October 13th, 4 weeks
  • Size of Baby: Poppy seed


November 2nd, 7 weeks
  • Size of Baby: Blueberry
  • Fun Facts: Hands and feet are emerging from arms and legs, although they look like paddles, partial eyelid folds are present, appendix & pancreas are present

December 11th, 13 weeks
  • Size of Baby: 3 inches long (size of a medium shrimp)
  • Weight: Nearly an Ounce
  • Fun Facts: Baby has fingerprints! If it's a girl, she now has over 2 million eggs in her ovaries (Amazing!)


January 6th, 16 weeks
  • Size of Baby: 4 1/2 inches (size of an avacado)
  • Weight: 3 1/2 ounces
  • Fun Facts: Baby's heart pumps 25 quarts of blood each day, baby's growing toenails, in next few weeks baby will double in weight

3 comments:

  1. I love all your fun facts! But I should expect that from you! As your Grandpa Solberg would say " You're looking good"! Can't wait til the 26th! Love you! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the new pictures and your fun facts..where do you get all this information?? It's going to be a fun month in June..can't wait!!! Love you, Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Already in love with this child growing inside of you. You both will be wonderful parents!

    ReplyDelete