Our first purchase for the baby room was this cute little rocking chair that we found in an antique store in Conway. It was already the perfect color for a little girl's room and we could always paint it for a boy. (Good thing we're having a girl because I love the color!)
The second purchase was this children's wardrobe off of Craigslist. It needs some TLC but once it's painted, has new hardware, and a door I think it will be a fun piece for Ellis' room.
After a lot of searching we found a crib from Target that we love. It came in this week so we already have a place for Ellis to sleep. We also found a chair and ottoman from Babies R'Us. It took some effort to find it in-stock at the distribution center but we did and it should be in next week!
My good friend, Erica, has offered to help make the bedding. She's a whiz on the sewing machine and I'm sure everything will turn out great! This is the fabric we're using.
Crib Skirt and Blanket
Crib Sheet (Not the best picture, but you get the idea)
So far it's been a lot of fun picking things out for our sweet little girl. I can't wait until it's all finished and ready for her!






It will be such a sweet room for Ellis. Really looking forward to seeing her in it!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute nursery you are creating! Way to go, Kristin!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait for it to come all together for Ellis Claire!
ReplyDeleteI love those colors for a girl's room. I will look beautiful, I have no doubt. :) Love y'all, Aunt Bev
ReplyDelete