So I'm not doing monthly posts on Ellis now that she's one but will stick a few in here and there. She has changed so much in the last month that I wanted to write down everything she's doing. She is a little ball of energy and so much fun to be around!
Weigh about 20 pounds
Are talking more & identifying objects. She still says the normal "MaMa, DaDa, Baby, Bye, Hi". Some new ones include "Thank you (in reference to her sippy cup), Good girl, Animal noises (dog, cow, horse, elephant, sheep), EIEIO, Tickle Tickle, I Love You"
Love music and will do the moves to The Itsy Bitsy Spider. You also "sing" to most songs and always dances.
Have a new favorite game, "tickle" mommy & daddy. Sometimes the tickles are more like scratching but that's okay.
Have been on the verge of walking over the last week but on Tuesday you really started walking! Since then you have been going non-stop!
Opinionated. You responds yes/no to questions but mostly says "no".
Continue to be a good eater. I think that some days you eat more than mommy! The only thing that you really don't like so far are peas.
Say "Cheese!"
"Mom, I can't see you"
"Don't you think that it looks much better as a necklace?"
"Look mom, no hands!"
Ellis,
We just love being your mommy and daddy. Every day it seems like you learn something new and are eager to share it with us. We can't wait to see how you act around your little sister, I have a feeling she'll be getting some kisses! We love you!
Mommy & Daddy
Ellis is getting so big...she will be a great big sister and there is no doubt, she will have a lot of kisses for Baby Nora!! It is so fun to see her walking...can't wait to see every one when Baby Nora makes her debut!!! Love you guys!!!
ReplyDeleteAhhhh - such cute pictures of a precious little girl! Really enjoyed reading this and getting the updates. She and Ellie started walking about the same time, although our Ellie is a month older. We sure do love all of you and can't wait to meet baby Nora!
ReplyDeleteThat baby girl is so, so cute!!! And very sweet post. :)
ReplyDelete