Monday, February 27, 2012

Party Time in Conway

Two weekends ago Matt and I went to Conway to help Aiden celebrate his 3rd birthday.  I can't believe that he is already 3!  He is such a fun little boy who is definitely ALL BOY.  He loves playing with cars, rough housing and especially loves his grandpa and uncles.  And although they are getting fewer, he is still sweet enough to give hugs and kisses.   

The weekend was packed with family time and a lot of fun.  My grandparents came down from Iowa for the party and stayed with mom and dad for the week.  On Saturday we went to lunch with Mike, Adrienne and the boys.  Mom also invited them to Aiden's birthday party, so they came over Saturday afternoon.  When Aiden found out that Lincoln was coming to his party he was so excited.  Those two had the best time together.  They barely stopped playing long enough to eat cake and open presents.  Here are a few pictures of the birthday boy with his cake.  (I'm horrible at actually getting my camera out and taking pictures so these are from my mom's Facebook.  I'm trying to get better about taking pictures.)


  

Unfortunately, we didn't get to see Rob and Kaye because they were on a ski trip to Colorado. I have to admit that I'm a little envious of their time playing in the snow!  Here are a few more pictures of us with our nephews (that were taken with my camera!) We just love these little boys so much!



Take 1

Take 2

Take 3

2 comments:

  1. So glad you guys had a fun weekend. Can't wait till we add your little girl into the mix of these pictures! Love you both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics of all of you. I'm sure your in-laws hated to miss out on the party.

    ReplyDelete