Friday, May 4, 2012

Conway Baby Shower

This past weekend we went to Conway for a baby shower for Miss Ellis. It was so much fun to see friends and family. We are so blessed to have people in our lives that care about our baby girl so much already!  Here are some pictures of the shower:

Cute decorations that Brittany made. She is so talented!

Cristina, Laura, Me, Megan & Mom

Just the Solberg girls

Kaye, Me & Adrienne

Brittany, Me & Sarah
I'm so glad that these two girls are my friends! I just love them!

The Hostesses: Pam, Brittany, Debra, Peggy and Judith
Two other hostesses aren't in the picture, Sandy and Betty

We had a great day on Saturday and I'm still trying to find a place for all of the goodies that we got!  Also, while us girls had fun at the shower Matt and my dad were working hard on refinishing a children's wardrobe for Ellis' room. It just needs some hardware and the door and then it'll be finished. I'll post pictures of the finished product later! 

No comments:

Post a Comment