Last weekend Matt and I finished up Ellis' nursery. The weekend before when we went to Conway, Matt & my dad worked on stripping and sanding a wardrobe for Ellis' room. Matt spent his evenings for the next week priming, painting, attaching a rail and attaching hardware to the wardrobe. The only thing left to put on it is the door, which my mom will be bringing up this coming weekend.
Here are pictures of the dresser and the rest of the room. All we need now is a little girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







This all looks beautiful Kristin! I love, love, love Ellis's crib and the sweet quilt hanging on the rail. Ellis is one blessed little girl. Can't wait to meet her one day. I've been praying that she will stay put until she can completely live very healthy and happy outside the womb. Love y'all!!
ReplyDeleteI agree -- a beautiful room for what will, no doubt, be a beautiful little girl! So excited for you -- and we too are praying for God's perfect timing in Ellis Claire's appearance! Love you!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see her room in person! You both have done a great job with it. She's one very special little girl! I love her bear!!
ReplyDeleteEllis' room is absolutley beautiful!! You and Matt did such a good job!!She is a very special little girl and we can't wait to meet her...
ReplyDelete